Friday, May 1, 2015

A Day In The Life Of A Not So Happy At Home Dog in Hampton Roads

Have you ever wondered what your lonely dog does all day while you are at work?

6:30am         Mom and dad leaves…back to sleep for me!

8:00am      I’m up! Saw some dogs being walked by my house, I howled hello, but they didn’t stop. Grrrrrrr.

9:00am        Gotta pee!  Hey they left the bedroom door open!  Ohhhh Yummy slippers here for me!

9:30am        What is going on outside?  I see Squirrels!!  Must. Get. To. SQUIRRELS!!

10:00am      Still Gotta Pee!  I hope mom and dad don’t mind the blinds are bent and torn but the squirrels are gone!  YAAACK!  The slippers don't taste so good coming back up.

11:00am       Gotta Pee! Gotta Pee!  I am going to try to nap on mom and dad’s comfy bed.

1:00pm      How do mom and dad sleep with the pillow and comforter like that?  I like the way I fixed them so much better!  I thought they would taste good but they didn't.

4:00pm       Awake! What is that sound?  How many times do I have to howl to make it stop?

5:30pm       I am hungry, out of water and STILL GOTTA PEE!  Wait, they left that big white bowl of water for me.  I can’t wait any longer, I HAVE to PEE…..Ahhhhh I feel so much better…OOOpsies.

6:00pm       Yiippee! They are finally home!  Oh no!  Why are they mad at me?

Imagine if you had Happy At Home Professional Pet Care’s Fun Loving Staff Come and Break Up Their Day?  

Walks. Fresh water. House check. Feeding. Loving attention.  Playtime and more!  

Happy At Home Professional Pet Care offers a FREE consultation.

Let us make friends with your little one(s) so you can stop Feeling Guilty for not being home during the day! www.HappyDogVB.com



No comments:

Post a Comment