Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dog Walkers and Mail Carriers

On my daily dog walks around Norfolk I encounter the walking mail carrier, which is an uncommon experience in my area of Virginia Beach.  

It has me thinking of the things Dog Walkers and mail carriers have in common.  

We are the eyes and ears of your neighborhood while you are at work or away on vacation.  

Visiting your neighborhood on a daily basis allows us to get to know the routine of your neighbors and the neighbors see that we are keeping an eye on your home.  

We are committed to showing up no matter the weather!  Just like the mail carriers, Dog Walkers will do everything possible to conduct the scheduled visit, in any kind of weather. 

We are Happy to play with your pooch or cuddle with your cat SEVEN days a week!  Can you think of other ways we are alike?  

Please post your comments on my FB page:  HappydogVB








No comments:

Post a Comment